Kawan Super Powerrr Saya =)

They Colour My Life ! :)



**Bruno Mars:Count On Me Is Playing **


2011 :) great classmates i have ! yeah <3<3 . not only the malays , but also the indians and chinese :) 1 Malaysia right ? HAHA . so I write this post especially for my dearie classmates . Maybe i am not able to write about all my classmates , but i will talk about a few girls and guys who make my life Miserable ! HAHA . lets start with a girl here .




*This girl here is given a name Izzzah Athirah Samsul Kamar*
*She is my Super duper "teman gosip" kuhh *
*Know me well , than the others *
*She is the one with "Datin" style *

next , let me present , princess of  Pn.Natrah -->


*This red girl above is known as Nur Batrisyia Yahya*
*She is someone with a great personality *
*She know me well as ezah do *
*Love her more than she know :) *

then , my miss Shorty -->


*This shorty girl name , NorSyakilah Abu Bakar *
*yeah , she IS short as she is seen *
*Tapi , budak pendek nie mmg special sebab budak nie BERJAYA wat org sekeliling dyer hepi*
*walaupon dyer pendek , syg saya kat dyer tinggi *

My old chinguya , miss BC -->>


*Nurul Syahirah Syaza Mohd Hashim*
*A straight Forward Girl , and laughable babe*
*Addicted to korean and Mr.BC *
*She is a girl wit her own identity , dont really care of wat people said to her *

then , witout wasting place , intoduce to you , a great boy .


*Muhd Alif Haikal Putera Kepada En.Hamidun*
*Budak poyo nie cleaner class ktorang :) berhemah semasa jalankan tugas :P!*
*Kenal dyer since Darjah 5 , seorang yg ..........? *
                                                         *Nak add kat Fb ? Klik Sini

Introducing , Hot guys in my class -->



*First , Satgunaraj . the one sit on the chair *
*I know him since year 5 n yeah , he is hot !*
*The most supporting indian guy i ever met :)*

* Guy who sit on table is Rubenn :) we called him Bern !*
*Tall as KLCC . kind as me :P ,Hos as Sat :) *
*Cheerful person , and her GF is hot :P*

They are the one who make my life miserable . So , lets meet with a few of my others classmates :)

 boy , with red shirt is Our penolong class :) Syafiq Syazani wit Alep . eating at Mcd ! yeeaahaaa ~ *Farhan Sahanan , sori yerr ak tak ada gambar ko la weyh :(
 From Left-->Vicky the sempoiiii guy , Dennis guy wit the great brain , Saaran , cute in his own way & lastly Vignesh , the brilliant boy :)
 3k1 hot chicks :P from left : Jaja , Ejah ,Shark , Batt , and me , ecah :) bakal 8as student !

all de boys , is from 3k1 :) From left :Mr.Sat , Mr.Bern n Mr.Suthar :) yeah ,, believe me , they are hot ! ^-^

Lets talk bout My class 3k1 2011 speciality this year :) All teachers say that dis year 3k1 is the most unforgetable class 3k1 :) agreeee ~ HAHA . yeah , we enjjoy a lot together . Kira satu malasysia habiss la ! best wookkk ~ indian , malay , chinese :) jorang mmg best ! HAHA . tak caye ? tanya la saya :P Hmm . ape lagi ? Nothing ! Thats it ! bye guys see ya later :)

Bye . Cheerrs . Assalammualaikum !
♥Terima Kasih Daun Keladi , Sudah Baca Tick Tick la♥

No comments: