Kawan Super Powerrr Saya =)

First day . Coffee please ?

 
 
I would propose to anyone who bring me a cup of hot coffee now cause im freakin' need it cause im cold and cold and i just need it . Oh please -_____________-




Hai . Hello . Assalammualaikum :) Its my first day of workinggggg peopleeeee . Wee weee . Okay excited lebeh . Hhahah , so its my first training there . For now its still okay cause takde buat sandwich sandwich lg kan . Tapi startin' esok is the real deal . I have only two days before aku posted at aeon bt . Fuh , so i have to make use of it since dekat sana will be busier lah .

Tapi , as my first day of working , satu benda je lah aku dapat . Which is the working environment . Fuhh . It is REALLY REALLY important . Kalau lah environment dia hambar , kerja pun akan rasa lambat and memenatkan . But , kerja kat bt tak terasa penat . And tup tup dah habis kerja . Okay fun . Dan yang paling penting ada abg lengcai nama dia alvin and the best part is , he is incharged of teach me babeyhhhh xx Hhahahaha


Nota Jari : Jarang on social world kembali after this . Kemon , cerita korea pun aku tak tgok kayh xD Hhahaha

Nota Kaki: Kemonnn first gaji kasi tarik handphone dulu lahhhhh . Kriksssssss
 
 
The first timer , Aisyah :)

♥Terima Kasih Daun Keladi , Sudah Baca Tick Tick la♥

No comments: